I just celebrated my 1-year anniversary on 6/15/2015 as Daphne Valcin Coaching!
And, I want to send you a huge thank you for your support! Whether you have been a paid client, subscribed to my blog, or have even sent positive vibes my way, I’m grateful! I just came back from a business-building retreat in Dover, Delaware, and these past few weeks, I’ve been working on how I can continue to take things to the next level in my coaching business. As a life coach, I know that we often don’t stop to celebrate our past accomplishments enough as we move forward, so celebrate with me as I reflect on my accomplishments from June 2014 – June 2015! They include:
- Over 170 hours of coaching through long-term clients and complimentary client consultations!
- Going from 1 long-term client in August 2014 to 18 total and 9 mission-driven business and personal/leadership development clients currently from the west coast to the east coast!
- Speaking to over 700 individuals throughout Florida through professional speaking engagements!
- Launching and implementing Daphne Valcin Coaching group programs including “90 Days to the Nonprofit of Your Dreams,” the “Mission-Driven Leaders Circle,” and the “REAP Leadership and Personal Development Program!”
- Solidifying a contract for an in-person group coaching client, hosting the “Next Level Empowerment Series” for this client in Riviera Beach, FL!
- Partnering with 8 organizations to provide a variety of coaching services to their clients!
- Enrolling the services of a millionaire business coach to take my coaching practice to the next level (because the greatest coaches have coaches themselves)!
- Balancing a new marriage (married August 10, 2014) and a new business in a way where I got to see BOTH flourish, grow, and be fruitful!
- Pushing past the fear of the unknown when it comes to entrepreneurship and moving forward in faith to walk in my purpose, empower individuals, empower communities, create positive impact, change lives, and help individuals to pursue their dreams personally, educationally, professionally, and spiritually.
And, guess what? You can look forward to even greater things from Daphne Valcin Coaching in 2015 – 2016! Thanks again for your support!