To all of my wonderful supporters and followers,
I just wanted to keep you in the loop that my 2nd child will be on the way over the next few weeks, and on top of that, I’m moving from Miami to West Palm Beach, FL towards the end of this month (I know–lots of changes)!!!And what a wonderful ride this pregnancy has been in regards to the blessings that have been happening in my business in the midst of my pregnancy.
Check out some of the business wins that I’ve experienced over the past 9 months:
1) I have increased my monthly revenues to twice as much as they were before Jasmine was born;
2) I have had up to 38 clients at one time, experiencing having a full load of clients for the first time in my business, where for the first time, I had to delay client start dates, pushing new client start dates to after I come back from maternity leave in June; and
3) I have been getting the most consistent, paid inquiries for speaking engagements that I’ve gotten in the life of my business, with paid speaking opportunities to fly out to North Carolina this month and another city in Central Florida next month along with a paid speaking engagement just two days prior to my due date (all that I had to turn down as a result of where I am in my pregnancy, but all that I am extremely grateful for receiving).
I also wanted to loop you in about a few upcoming changes as a result of my maternity leave and second child coming. While I’m committed to the same great work as your leadership and business empowerment specialist even in the midst of my transition, here are some changes that you can expect:
1) I’ll be on maternity leave from 4/30 through 6/16, so this might be one of the last emails you receive leading up to that timeframe until after 6/16;
2) I’ll be moving to hopefully distributing one email newsletter per month after maternity leave and posting Facebook Lives either once a month or once every other month, with my having greater responsibilities outside of work; and
3) I’ll be responding to emails, calls, and texts in a limited fashion during my maternity leave (but still feel free to reach out!).
I know that God is doing an awesome work in my life and business, even in the midst of challenges that might come my way, and I’m confident that he’s doing a great work in your life as well!
Please send your prayers and thoughts my way as I prepare to move into this next wonderful phase of my life. 🙂
Onwards and upwards,
Your leadership and business empowerment specialist,
Daphne L. Valcin