From the time I started facilitating my very first coaching discovery sessions, a number of clients have stated that my coaching is life-changing. In just their initial session, clients have mentioned experiencing forward movement on visions they have often had for years. In the case of business coaching clients, within just a few minutes of coaching with me, individuals are often able to leave with ideas and practical steps to take their businesses to the next level when it comes to clarity, cash flow, or confidence.
I am a first-generation American, born to two Haitian immigrants in a Miami neighborhood that was experiencing an increase in drugs and violence during my upbringing. However, using some of the same strategies I use with clients, I have committed my life to overcoming obstacles and embracing opportunity and success, speaking at my undergraduate graduation, making my way to an Ivy League University for my Master’s Degree, and causing massive business growth in the business ventures I have been a part of.
Through research-driven strategies and a focus on personal and professional leadership, as a certified life coach and business coach, I now empower individuals and organizations who strive to be mission and purpose driven. I am passionate about helping clients put systems in place to greater reflect their mission and purpose, daily.
As a seasoned mentor, professional speaker, certified group facilitator, and leadership and business coach, I have facilitated growth opportunities for thousands of people throughout the East Coast through my work for more than a decade. My goal is to ensure the individuals I serve have the strategy they need to move forward to meet their goals and produce results. I have served coaching clients all over the country both in-person and virtually in states including Florida, Georgia, Texas, New York, Philadelphia, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
✓ Personal and Team Development
✓ Leadership Development and Assessment
✓ Maximizing Daily Personal and Business Productivity
✓ Business Consulting
✓ Mission-Driven Business Start-Ups
✓ Strategic Planning and Marketing, &
✓ Professional Speaking
WHO BENEFITS FROM MY SKILL SET
Mission- and purpose-driven individuals seeking
✓ to move forward with their vision and goals
✓ to strategize around maximizing the efficiency of time and resources
✓ to enhance personal development and/or leadership skill set
Contact me if you are interested in learning more about my services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a free 1-hour discovery session now to start to explore the possibilities of coaching and to learn more about my coaching packages by clicking the button below!
CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY ACCOLADES…
- National College Board Professional Fellowship Inaugural Fellow
- Washington, D.C. Capital Cause Changemaker of the Year Nominee
- Washington, D.C. Capital Cause Heart of Giving Circles Projects Award
- Golden Key International Honour Society Honorary Member
- University of Florida Commencement Speaker
- University of Florida Outstanding Female Award
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Lambda Psi Chapter Social Activism Award
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND WORKSHOP FACILITATION INCLUDE:
- Pompano Beach Rotary Club Speaker – Pompano Beach, FL
- Wellington Rotary Club Speaker – Wellington, FL
- Score at the Top Speaker – Boca Raton, FL
- Mount Bethel Human Service Corporation Countywide Baccalaureate Program Keynote Speaker – Fort Pierce, FL
- Pretty Promises Butterfly Ball Speaker – Miami, FL
- South Palm Beach County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Academic Achievement Program Keynote Speaker – Boynton Beach, FL
- Bridges of Palm Beach County Next Level Empowerment Series Workshop Series Facilitator– West Palm Beach, FL
- University of Florida Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Mind, Body, and Soul Weekend Banquet Keynote Speaker – Gainesville, FL
- Beautiful Beauties of Tomorrow Luncheon Speaker – Miami, FL
- FutureNext – Board of Directors Training – White Plains, MD
- Delivering Resources to Empower A Young Mother’s Life (DREAM Life) – Empowerment Group Facilitator – Washington, D.C.
- RAREssence Young Women’s Group – Confidence & Team-Building Workshop – Capitol Heights, MD
- College Summit – District of Columbia Public Schools and Prince George’s County Public Schools Career Week Panelist – Washington, D.C.
- Trinity University – Education Advocacy for Educators Workshop Facilitator – Washington, D.C.
- Latin American Youth Center Career Academy – Commencement Keynote Speaker – Washington, D.C.
- Pursuing a Dream Corporation – Speaker – Washington, D.C.