Years ago, I sat at a dinner table with fellow young professionals who were high-achievers, and we began to share about challenges that we had experienced throughout our respective journeys. People at that table spoke about such things as confidence challenges, family issues, loneliness, and even dealing with addiction or suicide when it came to family members or friends. Through all of this, these individuals managed to be doing great work within their communities and careers. That which was happening in their hearts and minds was impacting them, even as they were achieving. Something I came away from that conversation with, was that we need to watch what we’re sowing as we pursue our vision and goals, because often, we’re unconsciously reaping what we sow.
The bible says, “But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully (2 Corinthians 9:6),” and I wholeheartedly believe that to be true. As someone who has always focused on both achieving and serving, when I was most experiencing challenges with confidence and fear, I wasn’t able to do my greatest work. I avoided speaking to wonderful people who intimidated me, I didn’t take advantage of certain opportunities, and I feared judgment. I was sowing fear and reaping missed opportunities. When I didn’t have a great handle on my direction, I didn’t accomplish as much. When I realized where I wanted to go in terms of my vision, I began sowing seeds of financial abundance, career progression, and entrepreneurship that all reaped greatly. And once I understood how to truly be organized and energized daily, things got even better in my life both personally and professionally.
What are you sowing?
Whatever your answer is, we all should continuously be working to push past personal and career challenges that might be preventing us from reaching our fullest potential.
There’s always so much more we can do to truly live out our greatness, and it is an honorable endeavor to take the time to identify what we need to live the lives we’ve dreamed of.
I challenge you to both identify and implement what you need to sow more of in your life, so that you can reap the fruit that comes from an empowering pursuit of your personal and professional vision.
If you’re looking for a resource to support your forward movement towards your vision, I’m launching a 6-month program specifically designed to equip visionaries with research-driven tools for personal and professional success starting this August 2018. I designed it with my experiences, best practices from experts in areas of personal and professional success, and the experiences of my colleagues in mind, considering the question, “What does it truly take to be successful both personally and professionally, and what strategies and tools would contribute in a powerful way to the lives of others?” If this sounds like it might interest you, check out more information about this program below or by clicking here.
This program is for you if:
- You feel like you need to work on your ability to bounce back from situations that have happened in the past or situations currently happening in your home, at work, in relationships, in friendships, or within your entrepreneurial plans (Resilience),
- You can’t always find the emotional, physical or spiritual energy you need to move forward in a spirit of joy and excellence daily and want to know the secrets toliving an energetic life (Energy),
- You’d like to be able to have more initiative when it comes to your daily routine, being able to more readily avoid procrastination, adhering to your commitments, confronting challenges, and pursuing your dreams head on (Action),
- You have been seeking the right routine that will allow you to maximize your personal time, family time, entrepreneurial time, relational time, etc. (Productivity), AND
- You’d like to work on the critical aspects of releasing feelings about the past that are not serving you and move forward into strategizing in detail what the future might look like and the path to get there (Release and Progress).
Seats are limited to the first 8 registrants, and this program starts August 2018. Sign up for a 15-minute chat with me, where I can learn more about your personal and professional goals and tell you about next steps to register if you’re a good fit for this program!
The 6–month program format will consist of:
- One monthly group webinar (1.5 – 2 hours each) where you’ll have the opportunity to work through these critical components of Release, Resilience, Energy, Action, Productivity, and Progress through conversation, group support, an interactive curriculum including proven and research-based exercises, worksheets, and journaling.
- One monthly one-on-one coaching session (1 hour each) via Skype, phone, or in-person with you and I (a certified life coach) where we delve deeper and/or strategize around areas of most concern to you, coming up with strategic plans of action.
- Personalized HW from 1:1 calls and group webinars to ensure you’re steadily moving forward with your personal dreams and goals while analyzing your current state of mind and empowering yourself along the way.
Past participants have experienced varying results, which include:
- attaining new job roles where they are making exponentially more in salary,
- establishing healthier friendships, enhancing romantic relationships, increasing peace, having the ability to resolve major past challenges, and now exhibiting a greater level of fearlessness and direction when it comes to both personal and professional endeavors.
If you’re interested in moving forward with being a part of what could be a life or perspective-changing experience, starting in August 2018, feel free to sign up for a 15-minute chat with me here so I can learn more about your personal and professional vision and for us to see if you might be a good fit for this program. Due to the interactive nature of this program, seats are limited to the first 8 registrants until our next cohort opens up for registration.
Also feel free to email me if you have any questions about this program or about Daphne Valcin Coaching at email@example.com.
As always, feel free to share this post with family and friends who might benefit from this post as well, and definitely comment below if this post resonated with you.