Discover the secrets to launching the mission-driven organization of your dreams while simultaneously increasing your personal and organizational wealth!
IN THIS FREE 3-PART SERIES, ONCE YOU SIGN UP, YOU’LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
1) 5 important action steps to take before launching the mission-driven organization of your dreams!
2) The magic formula for successful business partnerships and corporate funding!
3) How to build your personal wealth and reduce debt while launching your dream business!
More than a decade ago, as I started my business, I would have been able to accomplish exponentially more if I knew what you’ll learn in this series!
What can you gain from this series?
1) Practical steps to make your personal money grow and pay off debt, all while starting your mission-driven business!
2) Increased confidence and creativity for starting and growing your business!
3) Exposure to critical strategies used to obtain corporate funding for your venture!
4) A shift in mindset from stress to peace with your decision to start your dream business through clarity about the steps you should take before launching!
Don’t miss out on FREE advice from our powerhouse expert guests who will be featured in this series along with Daphne Valcin, Empowerment Specialist:
Rodney Elam is an experienced fundraiser with a track record of maintaining and recruiting new corporate sponsors. He has played a key role in raising over $800,000 in funding for organizations including a major donation of $145,000 from one of his corporate partners. His experience includes securing over 40 new business partnerships for one of the organizations he serves and has developed strategies for implementing communication systems for new business partnership inquiries that increased conversion time as well as strategies to improve data integrity and payment integration with Paypal and Google checkout in Salesforce (a customer relationship management system).
Aisha Taylor holds bachelor’s degrees in public policy and economics from Duke University and master’s degrees in business administration and health services administration from the University of Michigan. She is a licensed Certified Financial Planner She currently works as a project manager to help to transform the City of Detroit and founded her own business, FNPhenomenal, to help women break the vicious cycle of making money but not keeping it, and to help women live frugally yet phenomenally. She accomplishes her organizational mission by helping women to feel worthy enough to keep their money, changing their mind-set, providing education about money management, encouraging them to live their authentic selves, and by pursuing what makes them phenomenal.