1) CCC (Clarity – Cash Flow – Confidence) Business Launch Bootcamp- Starting March 2019
1) CCC (Clarity – Cash Flow – Confidence) Business Launch Bootcamp
What is the CLARITY – CASH FLOW – CONFIDENCE BUSINESS LAUNCH BOOTCAMP?
This program is about one word: Fulfillment
I am determined to lead a group of visionaries and aspiring entrepreneurs towards massive action and results in their businesses to prove to them that with focused, strategic action, they can build their own business and have income security versus job security.
This program is for you if you resonate with any of the following statements:
- You’re tired of having a business vision on your heart that you haven’t been able to bring to fruition the way you know you can
- You need the accountability necessary to produce consistent results for your business
- You are spending countless hours on your business without seeing profitable results
- You’re ready to learn the keys to having a profitable business and apply them to building up your own business or enhancing your business profits by the end of the program
- You’re ready for income-security versus job security, where you can make income no matter our economic climate with the tools you gain from this program
- You have a gift and you’re unclear as to how to turn it into a focused, dynamic business
- You have many ideas but desire more focus and follow through
Program content consists of:
- 2 live calls per month with visionaries and entrepreneurs from all over the country facilitated by leadership and business coach, Daphne Valcin
- Each monthly call will be focused on 1 major pillar of business success (P.O.B.), critical action steps entrepreneurs should take associated with that P.O.B., and a business action challenge at the end that every participant is expected to complete
- Calls will incorporate celebrating the progress of business leaders on the line
- Personalized assignments distributed during our calls
- Access to business resources and tools associated with sales, marketing, and operations that Daphne has spent countless hours researching shared during live calls
- A private Facebook group where you’ll list a stretch goal for the week in business at beginning of the week and comment on that post with results of your goal that you set at the end of the week to help hold you accountable to the goals you set within the program by incorporating accountability to your fellow program participants
- The creation of 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month business milestones
- Delving deeper into the major components of business that I feel will take your business vision and results to the next level:
- Defining your business’ specific target market, urgent need, and results
- The elements of the all-important business pitch
- Business organization and compliance
- The 2-hour dream catching principle
- Packaging for profit
- Defining your USP: The art of mastering your craft
- Marketing tools and strategy for consistent business growth
- Deep dives into major marketing streams you can be using to grow your business
- Client acquisition and sales strategies
- Next level business strategies to speed up growth
If you’re looking to be a part of the program, you must commit to:
- Being on at least 75% of live group calls unless you’ve discussed an alternative agreement with Coach Daphne Valcin;
- Completing at least 50% of your personalized action steps from each call for at least 75% of program calls;
- Celebrating the successes of fellow group members; and
- Putting in work when it comes to the goals you’ve set for your business even in the midst of fear.
If you think this program might be a good fit for you, and you’d like to find out more about if it’s a good fit for you and your business, we can jump on the line for a chat to see if you might want to pursue being a part of our next cohort starting in August 2018.
If you already know that you’re ready to move forward with being a part of our Spring 2019 cohort, please complete our program application by clicking here.
2) Personalized Group Coaching and Professional Speaking
Daphne is a veteran group facilitator and has spoken effectively to small groups and has wowed crowds of thousands of people in her experience. For four years, Daphne obtained national training towards her mastery in motivational speaking and group facilitation and has a passion for bringing groups together around goal attainment, team-building and organizational development.
Some topics that Daphne has spoken about include:
✓ Personal and Team Development,
✓ Leadership Development and Assessment,
✓ Enhancing Personal Presence,
✓ Goal Setting,
✓ Maximizing Daily Personal and Business Productivity,
✓ Business Consulting,
✓ Mission-Driven Business Start-Ups,
✓ Strategic Planning and Marketing, &
✓ Educational and Career Progression.
Please book a 30-minute consultation with Daphne to speak about your group’s needs today by clicking the button below!